Sunday, January 10, 2016

Kamisugi Transfer 8 Week 1

こんにちは皆さま!

今日私は日本語で書きます。今週はあまり新しいことがないので短いのメッセジを分かち合います。

This week at ZTM I learned about the sacred nature of prayer. Prayer is a 2 way conversation with God. God is a magnificent being. All knowing. All powerful. And loves each of us immensely. With that being said, a conversation with such a being should be a sacred, cherished and holy experience, every time. We ought to use respectful and honorific wording that show our reverence and saying prayers on our knees, showing respect, is always a good idea! But, the balance to it is, it still has to be 100% sincere, from the heart, in order for it to mean anything. Rote prayers and memorization are just a waste of time but if what you're praying is what you're feeling in your heart, that's when God will listen most and you'll feel that peace, comfort, divine guidance and strength to accomplish what you gotta do each and every day.

Not a whole lot to report this week but know I love you all tons! My year mark is this coming Thursday, it's cliche but I can't believe it.. Time's flying by and it's only going to get faster. If you're still reading my emails at this point, you know you truly are a fan of elder robins. I commend you for that:)  I appreciate and love all of you and what you do for me and my family. 

Pray to God from your heart to ask what lack I yet, ponder for a few minutes and act on the answer you get to get closer to Christ. 

Love always, 

Elder Dallin Robins
Robinzu Chōrō
ロビンズ長老

No comments:

Post a Comment